I have joined the PERSES team in 2020 as a part-time administrative assistant and have gained an interest in the Health and Safety sector since working here. Originally, I am from Hungary but have moved to Scotland ten years ago. Currently, I am a student at the University of Edinburgh, working towards my degree in Business Management. I am an extroverted person with a passion for anything relating to arts, from painting to jewellery making. I also have a newfound love for outdoor activities such as hiking and running as well as exploring the sites of Edinburgh.
- The University of Edinburgh - MA Business Management (ongoing)
Currently in my third year working towards my degree which will be completed next year.
- Hamilton Grammar High School - Scottish National Highers
All A's in subjects including English, Maths, French, Administration.
- Longannet Power Station
We worked for Brown and Mason Group as health and safety auditors on Longannet power station, which was the last coal-fired power station...
- Aylesbury Gas Holder Decommissioning
We worked for Southern Gas Networks (SGN) on the gas works site in the Buckinghamshire town of Aylesbury.
The project involved...
- 20th February 2024Working Safely With Livestock And Farm VehiclesRead more
- 19th February 2024E-Scooters And Lithium Batteries: The New Fire Risk For The Workplace?Read more
- 19th February 2024Who Helps the Helpers?Read more
- 14th February 2024Violence And Abuse Against Shop Workers Up 50 Per Cent Last Year, Says British Retail ConsortiumRead more
- 14th February 2024Scaffolders Begin Dismantling Notre-Dame ScaffoldingRead more
- 13th February 2024Amazon France Logistique Fined €32m Over ‘Excessively Intrusive’ System For Monitoring EmployeesRead more
- 10th February 2024Nanofiber Cotton Bandages Combat Infections And Boost Wound HealingRead more
- 9th February 2024Alarm Raised Over Dodgy PPERead more
- 5th February 2024Metalworking Fluids Most Businesses Inspected ‘Not Doing Enough’ To Protect WorkersRead more
- 31st January 2024Recycling Company Fined £2m After Worker Killed By Loading ShovelRead more