Stephanie’s role within PERSES is processing through the CITB levy returns, as we are an Approved Training Organisation (ATO), managing the certificates and CCDO cards and working closely with the financial department.
Stephanie started working for PERSES in May 2019 after working as a dental nurse for a year and an air stewardess for 9 years previously. She has travelled all over the Middle East with BMI, having the opportunity to experience the culture of cities such as Beirut, Damascus and Tbilisi. With British Airways she flew across Europe with particular favourite destinations of Rome, Nice, Budapest and Edinburgh.
In her spare time Stephanie enjoys spending time with her family, eating chocolate, and resting in between looking after her young boys.
- 3rd February 2022Council fined after failing to manage asbestos at Teesside siteRead more
- 3rd February 2022Exposure to nature can boost mental wellbeing, report findsRead more
- 3rd February 2022Making the business case for sleepRead more
- 3rd February 2022Crewe hotel fined £80,000 for “systemic” fire safety breachesRead more
- 26th January 2022Controversial IR35 Changes Delayed By 12-Months Amid COVIDRead more
- 21st March 2021The 5 biggest workplace fire hazards and how to avoid them in 2021Read more
- 21st March 2021£400k fine after banksman crushed by a shovel loader on large waste and recycling siteRead more
- 15th March 20212018 / 2019's 10 Largest Health And Safety Prosecutions In the UKRead more
- 15th March 2021A New Bill Introduced To Improve Fire Safety In Buildings In England And WalesRead more
- 27th February 2018CSCS shake-up after CITB pulls out after 20-year admin roleRead more