Toolbox Talks allow management to break down the risk assessment into easily manageable chunks that can then be communicated to the workforce. Our toolbox talks are detailed and informative yet easy to digest. We can provide toolbox talks on anything from residual risks to major site hazards, new systems of work or recent accidents.
Furthermore we can ensure that your toolbox talks are relevant to the work you are carrying out and add assessments in at the end so you can check the understanding of your workforce.Toolbox talks can be an important part of ensuring site safety, make sure yours are fit for well documented and fit for purpose.
PERSES have established a solid reputation as a reliable and effective consultancy with regards to health and safety through satisfying some of the biggest names in the industry. Training and advising at the highest levels has earned PERSES respect from its clientele and the continual delivery of practical solutions has consistently shown that PERSES are the company to call for all your demolition consultancy requirements. Disclaimer: These Plan of Work documents are for demonstration/education purposes only, the content should only be used as a guide to form a task specific version plan of works as with all method statements.
- 20th February 2024Working Safely With Livestock And Farm VehiclesRead more
- 19th February 2024E-Scooters And Lithium Batteries: The New Fire Risk For The Workplace?Read more
- 19th February 2024Who Helps the Helpers?Read more
- 14th February 2024Violence And Abuse Against Shop Workers Up 50 Per Cent Last Year, Says British Retail ConsortiumRead more
- 14th February 2024Scaffolders Begin Dismantling Notre-Dame ScaffoldingRead more
- 13th February 2024Amazon France Logistique Fined €32m Over ‘Excessively Intrusive’ System For Monitoring EmployeesRead more
- 10th February 2024Nanofiber Cotton Bandages Combat Infections And Boost Wound HealingRead more
- 9th February 2024Alarm Raised Over Dodgy PPERead more
- 5th February 2024Metalworking Fluids Most Businesses Inspected ‘Not Doing Enough’ To Protect WorkersRead more
- 31st January 2024Recycling Company Fined £2m After Worker Killed By Loading ShovelRead more